1. Your feet are just as important as your hands
2. We believe in pre-emptive strikes and parting shots
3. Best way to block a blow is not be there when it lands (from the Sirdiablu school of polearm whoop ass)
4. There is no rule number four.
5. If you're not moving, you're dead.
6. If the enemy is in range, so are you. (Murphy's law of combat)
7. When it doubt, unload.
8. Form and technique are everything. When they are right, power will naturally follow.
9. Control the distance (from the Sirdiablu school of polearm whoop ass)
10. If he's not falling down, hit him harder (From the Sir Arnwulf book of "war crimes and you"
Rules to live by.
Oh, and there is a rule number 4. But it is a secret. When you get your white baldric, I'll tell you what it is.
I have also reached my weight loss goal for Mudthaw.
Tomorrow I will don my armor and repair what needs to be repaired.
All will be ready for the Mayhem at Mudthaw.
I have one combatant. One person on my dance card. I have accepted his challenge. I will give him my all.